1. Take control of my schedule. In the last year, I've consistently booked between 5 and 10 sessions per week, and would get a fraction of the people actually show up. I'm hoping my reservation fee will fix that. I appear to be getting a slightly higher percentage of bookings paying the fee than I used to get actually show up, so I'm hoping I'm ahead of the game.
2. Raise $/client: I discontinued some "compromise items" where people would get a good amount of poses and web images for a modest amount of money. I've expanded my offerings (experience side as well as product side), and plan to raise prices soon, so I hope this will continue to grow.
3. Take back my weekends: I've declared every other Friday and the first and third Saturdays as "days off" to spend those with my wife. It's nice to be able to plan something in advance.
4. Not be chained to social media/forums/email/etc.: I've begun batching my internet activity more, so I can be more efficient. I'm trying to check about every 4 hours.
5. Physical: I've been injured a few times in the last few years (whiplash, frozen shoulder, etc.), so exercise has been spotty. I'm now on an upswing again. Two weeks ago, I managed to get in 5 workouts in a week, which was great. Last week, I had to prepare for a colonoscopy, which interrupted my eating schedule, then I actually didn't eat at all on Wednesday or Thursday, then the procedure was on Friday, so my schedule went out the window. I figure if I get in 2-3 workouts a week, it's a win. More is better, because habits are gold.