Author Topic: Canon compatible speedlight system  (Read 81 times)

Offline Jeff Behm

• Authenticated Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.behmphoto.com
Canon compatible speedlight system
« on: September 08, 2017, 12:49:04 PM »
SOLD

Iím changing my lighting equipment to match changes in how I do business.  As a result, you can buy this complete portable system that literally only needs a camera and stands to get you up and running with Off Camera Flash.  Or, use it to expand your current system.

With this kit, you can set the transmitter and lights to one channel and trigger all four lights individually.  You can also set some lights on different channels, allowing firing of some lights in one space, and others elsewhere. Itís very versatile and flexible, according to your needs.

1 Canon 580 EX (GN 58)
2 Yongnuo 568 EX II  (GN 58)
1 Yongnuo 568 EX  (GN 58)
1 Yongnuo YN 622TX-C transmitters
4 Yongnuo YN 622-C receivers (includes one pc to mini jack, see photo and notes below)
Operator manuals

This is a ready-to-go portable lighting system with wireless connectivity.  You control the lighting from your camera, using the 622TX transmitter.  With the 4 lights here you can expand your location lighting at a great savings and grow your Off Camera Flash capabilities.  The 580 and the 568 (mk I) do require manual settings at the flash, but work in tandem with the system.  The 568EX IIís are 100% remotely controlled from the camera.

All the equipment works as designed and is in good to very good condition and appearance.

Total price, all included:  $375 + shipping per USPS Priority, your zipcode.  PayPal only.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 10:16:03 AM by Jeff Behm »